This feature helps you import reviews from any sources using .csv files.
This is LAI Review CSV template.
Please follow these steps:
- 1. Make a copy of this file: LAI Review CSV template.
- 2. Fill in the review data to the template.
Do not rename or remove any of the columns including the column titles.
Product identifiers (required) may be Product ID, Product handle or Product name.
You can choose one of three Product identifier types to fill in to match reviews in your CSV file with products listed in LAI app.
|To get an ID number, from your Shopify admin, you go to Products > Click the name of the product > The last numbers of this product page link is the ID number
|To get the Product handle, please visit product URLs > copy the last part following product/
|3-fraft-easy-cheese-cheddar-in-can-80z is the product handle.
|To get the Product name, please visit Shopify Admin site > Products > click products > choose specific pnes and copy their names.
|The name of the customer
(The name will appear on the review exactly as inserted here)
|The text of the review
|Highly recommend this product!
|A public URL for the review photo.
Use this template:
link photo 1,link photo 2,link photo 3
*Note: If you don’t have a photo URL, you can create one by following these instructions:
1. Save the relevant images to your computer
2. Go to your Shopify settings - Files
3. Click "Upload files"
4. Choose one of the images and upload it Copy its photo URL from the "URL" column once it has been uploaded
|Example format of uploading 1 photo:
|You can leave this column empty if you don’t have the customer’s email address
|Valid values are 1/2/3/4/5
Please use whole numbers only.
|You can choose different available or self-customized date formats.
|The 2-letter country abbreviation codes. If you don’t know these codes, please look up at this page: https://laendercode.net/en/2-letter-list.html
|Canada is written as CA
- Click to "File" > "Download" > "Comma-separated values (.csv, current sheet)".
- Go to LAI app > Reviews > Import and Export > Other apps (CSV import) > select Import custom files > upload the file.
- After uploading the CSV file, our system will match all columns automatically for you. All red-asterisked fields are required to be matched. If you need to adjust, please click on Edit column.
- After submitting the file, the file will be in Importing state, please reload the page to show other states of the file. You can download reports for import processes by clicking on Download report at Import queues section.
Note: CSV file can be formatted wrong when it's opened by Excel. For the best result, suggest merchants edit data by Google Sheet template, try not to edit data by Excel. When data is all set, save it as a CSV file and then upload that file to our app right away.
Step 1: Please prepare a standard template of one of review apps below:
LAI Product Reviews
Judge.me Product Reviews
Loox Product Reviews & Photos
Stamped Product Reviews & UGC
Opinew Product Reviews App UGC
Rivyo Product Reviews & QA
Fera Product Reviews App
Trustoo Product & Ali Reviews
Step 2: Go to LAI app > Reviews > Import and Export > Import from other apps > select one review app > upload the file.
- Step 3: Click on Import and wait for reviews imported.
Step 1: Export reviews from LAI Product Reviews.
Step 2: Go to LAI app > Reviews > Import and Export > Import from LAI Product Reviews > upload the file.
Step 3: Click on Import and wait for reviews imported.
Replace existing reviews: Reviews in our app are replaced with some having similar review_IDs in the file you upload.
If you need any more help, please contact our support team via live chat or send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org