Now you can click 1 button only from your DSERS Product Page to get reviews directly from AliExpress without the need of filling product URL as usual.
Please assure that 2 apps have been installed:
From the Dashboard page, just go to Reviews > Import Reviews > Import via DSERS (Oberlo)
Setup easily as the instruction below:
Step 1: Add LAI extension to your Chrome
Step 2: Access your DSERS Product Page and start importing reviews for all products as instructed below:
1. Click the LAI button on the right-bottom corner of your DSERS Product Page.
Please note that the LAI button may not show due to network issue, just reload your browser and try again.
2. Select the suitable filters to import the reviews
Please click Select another store to assure you chose the correct store to import reviews.
- Rating: Set a limitation to import reviews with only specific ratings (1 stars and up / 2 stars and up / 3 stars and up / 4 stars and up / 5 stars).
- Country: The app imports reviews from all countries by default, but if you only want to import reviews from a specific country, please select an option.
- Amount: Select the number of reviews you want to import
- Translate: No Translation is set by default, but if you want to translate reviews to a specific language, please select an option.
- Only imports review with photos: This option is blank by default. Click this if you only need reviews with at least a photo attachment.
- Only imports review with content: This option is blank by default. Click this if you only need reviews with at least content attachment.
If you have any troubles, please contact us via live chat or firstname.lastname@example.org and we are always willing to support you!
When the window/tab is closed, the process is stopped to avoid corruption. It will start from where it was being left off when the window is opened. For the best result, you need to keep the window open until it's done.
Please visit Chrome Extension to Remove LAI Extension > re-add LAI Extensions > re-visit Dsers to import reviews.
If products > 1000, the waiting time will be higher than usual. If you have already tried several times but the issue still persists, please get support.
If products < 1000, and you have already tried several times but the issue still persists, please get support.
The remaining time depends on:
- Internet connection
- The number of reviews on AliExpress
- The number of products of your store
When it's done, you will get a mini-window: