Easily Import Amazon Reviews with LAI: Streamline Your Product Review Process and Elevate Customer Trust
To import reviews from Amazon, you will need to install the LAI extension first
Go to LAI app > Reviews > Import Reviews > Select Import from Amazon.
Amazon product link: Enter the link of the Amazon product you want to import from.
For example this Amazon link.
Quantity per import:
- Random quantity: Enter the minimum quantity and maximum quantity, then the LAI will decide on a random number of reviews for you. This helps your products seem to have more authentic review numbers. For example, not all products have 20 reviews.
- Fixed quantity: Enter a review number you wanted
- Only reviews with photos: LAI will only get the reviews that contain photo.
- Helpful votes: LAI will only get reviews that were voted as helpful.
- Avatars of reviews: LAI will only get reviews of reviewers with a profile picture.
- Anytime (default)
- Exclude last 7 days
- This month
- Last 30 days
- Last 90 days
Auto approve reviews:
Check the box to approve and publish reviews to your store automatically.
If you uncheck, all reviews will be pending after imported. Please follow step 4 to check and approve reviews.
After you click on import, it takes few minutes to finish, please click on Refresh to update import status:
You don't need to wait until the first import finishes to import more reviews.
It's possible to import reviews for many links and products at the same time.
After import status changes to Finished, please click to the product name to see imported reviews:
In case you don't choose auto approve reviews, you can preview and approve these reviews:
All approved reviews after importing will be published on your store immediately.
If you have any trouble, feel free to contact us via live chat or send emails to email@example.com.