Please go to the Import Reviews tab.
Step 1: Drag and drop the IMPORT REVIEWS button to your bookmarks bar.
Because some browsers may keep this bar hidden by default, please turn on the bookmark.
Step 2: Go to your AliExpress page, then click the IMPORT REVIEWS button on the bookmark bar.
Step 3: Select the product and the suitable filter to import the reviews. Once you finish this process, the approved review will be displayed immediately on your website.
- Import to Product: Click the dropdown icon and select the desired product. Or type the product name to search and select the product.
- Number of Reviews: Slide the slider to select the number of reviews to import.
- Rating: Choose the rating option you prefer in the dropdown box: only 5 stars / 4 stars and up / 3 stars and up / 2 stars and up / 1 star and up.
- Countries: The app imports reviews from all countries by default, but if you only want to import reviews from a specific country, please select an option.
- Translate to: The app will use AliExpress Translation. If you don’t prefer this option, please select “Do not translate”.
- Only import reviews with photos: This option is blank by default. Click this if you only need reviews with at least a photo attachment
Then click the Preview and Import button.
Reviews that fit all the conditions you set will be previewed one by one. With reviews containing photos, please select 1 photo. Click the green buttons to import the review or the red button to filter it out.
After previewing all reviews, all approved reviews go live immediately on your product page. If you have any trouble with this step, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Is this instruction helpful for you? Please vote below. Your feedback means a lot. Thanks so much 😊